Despite the popularity of zero trust in recent years, IT and security teams continue to face strategy, design, and implementation challenges as networks and workforces become more dynamic and distributed.
According to the Gartner report, Hype Cycle for Endpoint Security, 2023:
- Endpoint access isolation tools differ from traditional access clients by adding active prevention and detection features to posturing and profiling.
- Traditional remote access tools like classic VPN can profile a device but can’t actively neutralize local threats.
- Trading physical hardware for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and desktop as a service (DaaS) sessions for contractors and partners won’t address the underlying security issues of the local machine — a viable vector for credential and IP theft.
Indeed, SentryBay’s endpoint isolation tools are an example of the technologies global businesses have focused on in recent years to reduce risk across their environments.
Zero-Trust Protection for Hybrid & Remote Working
We support enterprises and their remote workers as they adapt to protect themselves in the constantly shifting threat landscape, allowing them to be resilient and productive whilst also being compliant with regulations.
Cyber-attacks can happen at the very core of a system, even inside containers, which are compromised through malicious applications that gain permission either through the container or the kernel. To combat this, we provide containers which protect against DLL injection and kernel mode anti-keylogging features to fully protect applications and the data entered into them.
This makes SentryBay unique, which is why we are trusted by over five million remote access device users across multiple industries and continents.
To read the entire Gartner, Hype Cycle for Endpoint Security, 2023, please visit Gartner.com.
For more information on SentryBay or to arrange a demo, click here.
1. Gartner, Hype Cycle for Endpoint Security, 2023, Franz Hinner, Satarupa Patnaik, Eric Grenier, Nikul Patel, Published 1 August 2023.
2. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and HYPE CYCLE is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.